No problem - you can book up to 5 rooms online. If you need more, just call, click here for phone numbers.
Congratulations, you've got a good deal
The hotel was promoted as a 3...
The hotel was promoted as a 3 star, but it was not even a 2 star. The rooms were full of smoke smell, and repeated attempts to remove it did not work. The bathroom was the dirtiest ever, with fungus everywhere and no lighting, with cockroaches and ants moving around. In the night, you could hear
prostitutes making lound noises in the hallway, with no one from the hotel checking it to control. Language is a problem just like rest of Thailand, but here, it seemed worse. The only saving grace was that the staff was helpful, and even moved us to a somewhat better room when complained, though only the next day. Would not recommend for anyone who is looking for a three star - there are better ones down the beach road. If all you are looking for is a really budget hotel, and are without family, then this may work for you.
MR. SINGHANIA, Rahul
The room I booked was really very...
The room I booked was really very spacious, even was equipped with a reading corner and a sofa. The location is ideal either you wanna go to walking street or just catch a taxi to Jomtien beach.
There was no internet available as well as only local TV channels, a bit poor. Swimmingpool is clean
MR. DIETIKER, Markus
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel,...
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, staff very friendly location of hotel is just at the back of walking street 5 min walk to all the night life. i have only one thing bad to say about my stay in this hotel and that is the bath room is very dark not enough light, but i would use this hotel again.
MR. MAY, James
United Kingdom -
Rooms are not well light. Poor breakfast...
Rooms are not well light. Poor breakfast spread. TV not functioning well. Lifts too slow.
MR. CHAN, CHEK CHEE
I think the Central hotel was very...
I think the Central hotel was very expensive,compare to other hotel.I will not saty there again, hotel was not clean at all.
United States -
1. We booked a deluxe room that...
1. We booked a deluxe room that was supposed to be suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, but deluxe rooms only have one king bed. After much negotiation hotel provided 2 rollaways at no extra cost. None of the rooms in this hotel are suitable for more than 2 adults without
2. Bathroom was dimly lit with no hot water to the sink - only one tap and that was cold.
3. Towels were grey and worn out.
4. Toilet paper was in short supply - spare rolls should be provided. The hotel shop sold toilet paper!
5. General standards of cleanliness were poor and corridor lighting was turned off in the daytime.
6. Breakfast was invariably cold. Chafing dishes were used throughout, but most were without burners and the lids were removed and taken away. Fried eggs came to the buffet cold as though they had been cooked earlier and refrigerated.
7. Front desk staff were helpful and staff were generally friendly.
8. Swimming pool was excellent and well maintained.
9. Tour buses were parked at the pool side of the parking lot, often with engines running for long periods and flooding the pool area with diesel fumes. Buses could easilly be parked the other side of the lot away from the pool.